About RFB Construction
1972: Ron Bottos and Fred Browne meet at College
1975: Work together at a Commercial/Industrial General Contractor
1982: Create partnership for RFB Construction
1982: First office/shop located at Ron’s house/garage
1985: Move office/shop to Heritage Road in Burlington
1989: Design and Build current office/shop located on Corporate Dr.
2012: Celebrate 30 years in business
We strive to build long term relationships with our fellow team members, clients, and subcontractors based on trust, quality workmanship and performing above expectations.
- Ron Bottos and Fred Browne Partners
- Ron is a carpenter by trade
- Fred is a welder by trade
- Brought together through men’s hockey league
- Worked together for a commercial general contractor
- Created partnership for RFB Construction in 1982
- Located in Burlington Ontario
- General Contractor focused on commercial projects in the commercial retail, grocery stores, food processing, project management, service work, building maintenance
- Started with light commercial, residential and high end hard landscaping.
- First office located on Heritage Road Burlington
- 1990 started to work in food processing sector
- Celebrated 30 years of business in 2012
- Built long term relationships with clients based on trust and quality workmanship.
- Clients: Cogeco, Maple Leaf Foods, Mapleview, Longo’s